Saturday, November 15, 2008

Scents

I’m a scents girl. Just the right scent will turn even my lowest mood up high. These are:
  • The smell of a newly bought book. It’s musky, mysteriously a mix of many, a promise to the exciting adventure you will get reading it
  • The smell of my bedroom when I open its door in the evening, tired from a long day at the office. Its warmth hugs me, body and soul
  • The smell of roasted coffee. I don’t really drink coffee since my heartbeat overreacts when exposed to caffeine, but the earthy scent calms me
  • The smell of a freshly lit impregnated matches. The quickly vanishing smell from the chemical mix is strangely exciting for me
  • The scent of my girlfriend in bed, just waking up in the morning. Her faint soap perfume from shower last night mixed with the sheet smell and her original body scent, makes up to me what I want to call the smell of happiness.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yup agree with you smell of a new book, when you open it from its cover (usually they using plastic), the smell is really great :D

crazy for the scent from shampoo that my partner use...it tells that she is been around..chocolate, roast bread and hot coffee..ehm it make me hungry ha3x -suzieswan-